Ordering Your Shardz Wedding-Glass Art Piece
As time moves forward, innovators help traditions evolve. One of the latest adaptations in contemporary Jewish tradition is the
merging of broken wedding glass and artistic expression.
Thank you for your interest in ordering Shardz custom-made art from Gallery Judaica. To begin the process of ordering your glass-encased, crushed wedding shards, please follow the following instructions:
Gallery Judaica / Shalom House Fine Judaica
- Complete your Shardz purchase via our Shopping Cart.
- If you included a wedding glass with your order, simply await delivery of your glass, which will be accompanied by a personalization worksheet and instructions
- If you have not included a wedding glass with your order, then click here for our Shardz Glass Worksheet.
- Complete the personalization worksheet. Please proof-read and double-check, as Gallery Judaica will not be responsible for errors on your worksheet.
- Pack your broken glass and your personalization worksheet in a shipping box.
- Your broken glass must be contained in a sealed bag -- preferably a tied-shut fabric bag, though a sealed plastic bag is also acceptable.
- Write your name on a piece of masking tape and wrap it around the pouch of broken glass
- Send your broken glass and personalization worksheet to the following address:
Attn: Shardz Glass
19740 Ventura Boulevard
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
We recommend that you select a tracking option from your shipping company, so you can monitor the status of your package. Gallery Judaica's responsibility for your broken glass begins when we receive your shipment. Feel free to give us a call to confirm the Gallery's receipt of your broken glass, once you have confirmed its delivery with your shipping company.
Please allow 4 - 6 months for delivery.
Feel free to send an e-mail or give us a call with any further questions.
Phone: (818) 704-7100 / (310) 475-1242 / (888) 311-3636
We are privileged to help in the creation of a piece of art that will symbolize your loving promise to one another. Mazal Tov on your simchah! (Congratulations on your happy occasion!)
Shardz Wedding-Glass Art. Shardz Custom-Made Art